Wednesday, May 4, 2016

So many great things!


From looking at Reddit and Google Plus, I have found many people that share the same interests as me. There are many people that are getting into 3D modeling to start game developing, medical research, and a lot of other cool stuff. With the communities I'm taking part in on Google Plus, there are so many people that contribute in helping other people learn the basic and show their ideas to spark new ones for other people. Though I know what I'm doing, I still find it amazing when I see the creations people make.
Wood Texture for a project someone's working on
People in the community have shared their creations, some people work on realistic projects, or stuff like basic games made by 1-3 person(s) teams in a couple days. Others have made animations using pixel art like shown above. Some people say this kind of stuff is easy, until you actually have to do it yourself. It takes hours upon hours to perfect something. Even then, it still won't be perfect. You could try your hardest on something the first time, and someone's gonna find something about your creation that you'll need to fix so that it can be better than before. So many people go above and beyond when it comes to this type of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment